Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - My Soul's Symphony

If you got to attend our Ladies Retreat this year you got to hear a sampling from some of Hasandra's poetry. She has her book for FREE for 3 days only from Kindle! You don't have a Kindle...well, you can download the Kindle app for free also! Hurry to the link under the picture and click it or sign on to your own Kindle account to get this wonderful new book. Please note: that we are only advertising this because it is FREE. We will not be using this site as an advertisement for anyone to make money.

This book is FREE today - 3/21 from Amazon. Click here for you Kindle edition.

Poetry that frees the spirit, calms the emotions, and heals the heart.
The poetry in this book explore universal themes of forgiveness, love, friendship, the awakening of awe and the courage to live life authentically. Readers are invited to contemplate each piece and its relevance to their lives. Hasandra's poetry has been used in counseling sessions to help drug addicted mothers and daughters communicate with each other, National Women's Lectureships, Youth Conferences, Marriage Retreats and On-demand writing assignments. She says that "life informs my writing" and the truth of that is heard in the many testimonies of the lives she touch:

"A chance meeting in a bookstore led me to "My Soul's Symphony." Heyward's powerful images of compassion, love and what it means to care took me beyond that chance meeting. Her poems heal old wounds, move us to reach out to others, and strive for our potential. As a nursing instructor struggling to teach compassion and caring, this book is a valuable tool. Heyward's poetry has found its way into my heart and into my classroom."
B. Hultquist (Texas)

"We hope that all creative women who read this book will be inspired to find the Hasandra Heyward inside themselves, ready to write their own stories."
Jennifer Schneider, AROHO FOUNDATION (Mexico)

"Your beautiful gift "My Soul's Symphony" has truly been a blessing and an inspiration to me during a very low point in my life. I love all your poems, but "Quiet Place" has touched my heart in a very special way."
P. Bacon (Georgia)

No comments:

Post a Comment