Sunday, April 21, 2013

PLANS

View 20130421_135000.jpg in slide show

PLANS - Purposefully Acknowledging and Accepting our Need for a Savior

This is the theme for our 2014 Women's Retreat and we have been working since our retreat to get this all together. We have a committee and we have broken down our jobs and things are rolling. So, begin praying and mark you calendars for the 1st or 2nd weekend in March. Start saving your money now so you will be ready in September to register.

Speaking of money, please sign up for our Financial Fitness brunch on May 19th from 9 - 11. It will be beneficial for everyone, whether you have it all together or could still use a little help here and there. The cost is only $5 and it includes your breakfast and babysitting (if needed).

Jeremiah 29:11-13

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment